How to Apply for the Lottery
Yes – Even YOU Can be eligible for Affordable Housing!
Hey, New Yorkers – Guess what?
Affordable Housing isn’t what you think it is. New laws are now in your favor and you may qualify!
That’s right – you don’t have to be a low-income earner to apply. The Affordable Housing Program is now open to mid-level earners, with the new Area Median Income (AMI) set to $64,000 to $120,000.
So, do you want in? We thought so.
Enter the lottery in 3 simple steps:
- Determine your eligibility:
(Remember – you don’t have to be a low-income to qualify!)
- Visit https://www1.nyc.gov/site/hpd/renters/housing-connect-opportunities.page
- Enter your income level, household size and location
- Browse your options!
- After submitting your information, Housing Connect will generate a list of your options.
- Apply through Housing Connect.
- If you don’t have an account already, you will be promoted to created one. Follow the verification process, and sign in. The site will then allow you to fill out the application.
Visit ResideNewYork.com for more information and to view exclusive photos of the apartment interiors.
Questions? We’ve got you covered.
Check us out at ResideNewYork.com to get started.
This article was published on: 11/20/18